Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meet Lindsey Pettibone


            My name is Lindsey Pettibone and this is going to be my 9th year of teaching.  I graduated from Brigham Young University in 2004 in Elementary Education.  I student taught in the 5th grade and have been teaching 4th grade for the past 8 years.  I am very excited to be returning to the 5th grade!
            I grew up in the beautiful state of Oregon and love outside and nature.  I come from a family with three older brothers and I am blessed with many cute and adorable nieces and nephews. 
            I enjoy running and last year ran my first marathon.  I also enjoy almost any craft and reading a good book.  This will be my first year at Fox Hollow and I am excited for all the new adventures to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment