Monday, August 13, 2012

Meet Doyle Murphy

Hi,

  My name is Doyle Murphy. It's exciting to be a 5th grade teacher at Fox Hollow. Yahoo! I'm looking forward to a great school year.

  Here is a litte information about myself: I've taught elementary students in grades 3-6 for the last 25 years. Nine of those years with 5th grade students. I love and value each of my students and look forward to seeing them progress. I want each of them to learn to be productive, contributing citizens with effective habits of success.

  Some of my personal interests are gardening, scouting, zoology, space, science, counseling, and financial planning. For fun, I enjoy drama, music, chocolate, checkers, watching aquarium fish, BBQ cooking on the grill, and relaxing in the peaceful outdoors.

  Please feel free to stop by the classroom to say "hi." I'd love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment