Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet Caci Jensen

Hi, my name is Caci Jensen. I am very excited to begin teaching at Fox Hollow Elementary in the fifth grade. I graduated with my Bachelors Degree in 2011 from Utah State University specializing in kindergarten through sixth grade. My degree emphasis was in math and science, and this is one of my favorite things to teach my students. I taught third grade for one year in Wellington, Utah, and I’m excited to continue my teaching career in the fifth grade! My husband and I just moved to Murray, Utah in order for him to attend the U of U while I teach at Fox Hollow Elementary. My husband and I were just married on April 5th! One thing we love to do is spend time outside. We love to hike, run, play sports, and occasionally, go on a nice picnic. We also love to travel, and will be spending much of our summer visiting various places throughout the states. We are both excited to get to know the fifth grade students this year. I have spent a little bit of time with the fifth grade teachers, and I am so excited for this new team! They are dynamic and intelligent. These teachers work together assisting each other with various ideas and strategies. This is a great school, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it. Please visit my blog: http://www.larsenlearners.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment